Stockmanship and stewardship presentations $750/day plus travel
- 1 hour presentation focusing on animal behavior, sustainability, consumer satisfaction, and BQA practices.
- No PowerPoint. Use of props, humor and lively speaking tailored to fit audience.
Live cattle handling $750/day plus travel
- 1 to 2 hour presentation using approximately 10 head of animals.
- Topics covered depending on facility are all aspects of stockmanship including gathering, grazing, sorting, processing, loading.
- Treating and moving cattle in an effective manner. On foot or horseback.
On site training $750/day plus travel
- Ranch, feed yard, or auction market training of employee’s to improve cattle handling skills and to improve safety.
Horsemanship and cattle handling $750/day plus travel
- One half to multi day sessions
Total Stockmanship 2 1/2 days of hands on learning $2000/plus travel exspense
Afternoon/evening discussion of fundamentals, goals, and philosophy of stockmanship.
Two days of hands on work customized to fit operation. Topics can include
-Horsemanship for stockmanship
-Ranch roping -pasture, corral, branding
-all aspects of cattle work-pasture, corral, process, sorting, loading, settling and
-conducted on your place with your facilities
For more details and to schedule demonstrations, clinics, or on-site trainings with Curt Pate contact him via email (email@example.com).