Stockmanship and stewardship presentations
- 1 hour presentation focusing on animal behavior, sustainability, consumer satisfaction, and BQA practices.
- No PowerPoint. Use of props, humor and lively speaking tailored to fit audience.
Live cattle handling
- 1 to 2 hour presentation using approximately 10 head of animals.
- Topics covered depending on facility are all aspects of stockmanship including gathering, grazing, sorting, processing, loading.
- Treating and moving cattle in an effective manner. On foot or horseback.
On site training
- Ranch, feed yard, or auction market training of employee’s to improve cattle handling skills and to improve safety.
Horsemanship and cattle handling
- One half to multi day sessions
For more details and to schedule demonstrations, clinics, or on-site trainings with Curt Pate contact him via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).